Hyundai saloon wins top car award
Dubai, February 14, 2012
Hyundai Azera has been named the Best Family Saloon Car 2011 and the most appealing large car for 2012 by Wheels Magazine, a leading automotive publication in the region.
The 2012 version of Azera represents a number of enhancements, which contributed to the third consecutive win for the model, a statement said.
Tom Lee, head of Middle East Regional Headquarters - Hyundai Motor, said: “We are very pleased to have won recognition for our concept of the modern premium, which consumers continue to appreciate. The Azera is the proud embodiment of these values, and it gives our valued customers true attainable luxury.”
“Hyundai Azera 2012 today is being recognized by automotive industry experts proving that it is on the right course with its New Thinking. New Possibilities”, said Khaled Issa, chief operating officer of Juma Al-Majid Group.
“With the growth of Dubai - as the commercial hub of the region, Hyundai has emerged a strong leader in the automotive industry and we are poised for even greater achievements as we continue to innovate,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain