Hyundai saloon wins top car award
Dubai, February 14, 2012
Hyundai Azera has been named the Best Family Saloon Car 2011 and the most appealing large car for 2012 by Wheels Magazine, a leading automotive publication in the region.
The 2012 version of Azera represents a number of enhancements, which contributed to the third consecutive win for the model, a statement said.
Tom Lee, head of Middle East Regional Headquarters - Hyundai Motor, said: “We are very pleased to have won recognition for our concept of the modern premium, which consumers continue to appreciate. The Azera is the proud embodiment of these values, and it gives our valued customers true attainable luxury.”
“Hyundai Azera 2012 today is being recognized by automotive industry experts proving that it is on the right course with its New Thinking. New Possibilities”, said Khaled Issa, chief operating officer of Juma Al-Majid Group.
“With the growth of Dubai - as the commercial hub of the region, Hyundai has emerged a strong leader in the automotive industry and we are poised for even greater achievements as we continue to innovate,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak