NBD customers to get special rates on Volkswagon
Dubai, April 1, 2012
Emirates NBD has entered into a strategic tie-up with Al Nabooda Automobiles, the authorised UAE distributor of Volkswagon, to offer customers a flat rate of 2.99 per cent (5.53 per cent reducing rate) annual financing, on select models of its vehicles.
The promotion applies to all Volkswagen CC, Tiguan and Jetta models and runs across all Emirates NBD branches and Volkswagen showrooms until April 30, a statement from the bank said.
“This latest Emirates NBD auto loan promotion, in alliance with Al Nabooda Automobiles, is part of our ongoing strategy to provide great value offers that correspond to our customers’ needs,' said Shekhar Krishnamurthy, head of retail assets and liabilities, Emirates NBD.
“This promotion will provide highly competitive financing facilities for those in search of a top brand vehicle for 2012,” said Thierry Seys, Volkswagen general manager, at Al Nabooda Automobiles.
During the promotion the models will be on display at three different locations in Dubai. They can be viewed up-close at The Burj Steps, downtown Dubai, Mall of the Emirates and The Lakes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week