Renault, KLM launch novel promotion
Dubai, July 4, 2012
Renault GCC and Arabian Automobile, exclusive Renault distributor in Dubai & Northern Emirates have tied up with Air France-KLM for a novel promotion this summer under which customers can win two return tickets to Paris.
Under the "Bonjour Paris!" promotion, which runs till August 31, those purchasing one of four select Renault cars - Safrane, Koleos, Megane hatch or Fluence - will get two return tickets (all inclusive) to Paris along with Dh2,000 ($545) in cash.
"For us, promotion is all about giving Uniqueness to our Brand and making Renault distinctive as opposed to classical scenarios and conventional offers seen so many times in the marketplace," remarked Benoit Turibe, the marketing director, Renault GCC.
"The Bonjour Paris! promotion is not limited to some lucky happy few via a raffle draw but available for every customer who opts to purchase one of the four Renault models included in the promotion. Renault is a ‘Brand for All’ and, therefore, our promotions validate the same," he stated.
"Customers buying Safrane, Koleos, Megane hatch or Fluence, will receive free return couple tickets to the most visited city in the world Paris, in addition to Dh2000 for miscellaneous expenses. These tickets can be used any time before March 31, 2013.," he stated.
"These 4 models are the best expressions of the Renault comfort know-how and are all about offering a pleasant, comfortable, safe and affordable journey for all passengers with our brand," explained Turibe.
"As a testimony to our French heritage and close relationship with Air France, Bonjour Paris! is a unique opportunity for all our customers to discover or re-discover Paris with an exclusive deal - all inclusive - with the joint efforts of two of the largest French companies," he remarked.
Claudio Camera, the general manager, Arabian Automobile said: “Summer offers including Ramadan promotions in Dubai are a norm and a much-awaited celebration every year. At Arabian Automobiles Renault, we endeavour to stand out from the competition by providing added value to our customers with unique and exclusive offers."
"The Bonjour Paris! promotion perfectly complements the inclination of the cosmopolitan population living in Dubai to travel and discover the world. Driving Renault always gives you more," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm