Yas Marina to host drag racing nights
Abu Dhabi, September 12, 2012
Yas Marina Circuit will organise a series of drag racing nights that will allow members of the public to and race their own cars at Yas Drag Racing Centre.
The third season includes eight drag nights through the end of the year, a statement from Yas Marina said. It promises to be an exciting one and opens tomorrow (September 13) with racing starting at 8pm.
The event is open to all cars and bikes that meet the NHRA safety guidelines at a cost of Dh300 ($82.04). Spectators can buy tickets at Dh30 each at the Yas Drag Racing Centre. Gates open for spectators at 8pm and racing will continue until midnight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran