Al Haddad Motors adds to after-sales team
Manama, September 18, 2012
Al Haddad Motors, the authorised distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Bahrain, has appointed two new members to its after-sales team.
Paul Lomax joins as after-sales manager and brings over 10 years experience of Mercedes-Benz. He rose up the ranks from technician to service manager and after-sales manager over the last 30 years, a statement from the company said.
Jamie Frame joins as the workshop manager, having started his career with Mercedes-Benz more than 10 years ago. A technical specialist, Frame has worked in the region for the last two years with Mercedes-Benz and comes with many promising new developments for Al Haddad Motors, the statement said.
Graeme Newport, the general manager of Al Haddad Motors, said: “We have been listening to our customers and recognised there are many areas we can improve in the customers’ after-sales experience.”
“We are delighted to have Lomax and Frame on board as they both share a passion for delivering excellence to the customer for quality, timeliness and professionalism. We have already seen a marked improvement in our interaction with customers and expect this to continue as more and more meet our new team.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC