Isuzu launches new truck in Saudi
Riyadh, February 27, 2013
Alissa Universal Motors, the authorized dealer for Isuzu Motors in the central region, has launched the 2013 Isuzu D-MAX, the latest newborn truck in the family of Isuzu series in Saudi Arabia.
This newest model updates the full range of Isuzu trucks offered by Alissa, which includes the popular Isuzu D-MAX pickup truck, Isuzu N-Series light duty trucks, Isuzu F-Series medium-duty trucks, and Isuzu CY-Series heavy-duty trucks.
The launch of the 2013 Isuzu D-MAX coincides with Alissa Universal Motors announcement of the opening of the largest Isuzu showroom in the Middle East. Strategically located in Riyadh, the new showroom will serve as the headquarter of Alissa Universal Motor the authorized dealer of Isuzu vehicles in the Central Region, the new facility includes the main showroom for Isuzu trucks as well as an outlet for selling spare parts.
The new Isuzu truck (FSR) that manufactured in Isuzu Motors factory in Saudi Arabia will reserve its place in our new showroom ready to be sold, along with extensive marketing campaigns to promote the Saudi auto manufacturing industry with the objective of gaining the long-term trust of companies and individuals in Saudi Arabia.
The 2013 Isuzu D-MAX is characterized by its enhanced specifications compared to previous models, making it even more practical, convenient and economical. The truck was test-driven for a distance of 4 million kilometers.
Considered as the ideal vehicle for work and family, the 2013 Isuzu D-MAX is able to accomplish heavy duty tasks for long periods. In addition, the vehicle is distinguished by its bold elegance and innovative structure as well as its interior design that takes wide spaces into account. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- GM recalls 1.5m vehicles over faulty ignition switches
- Mahmoudia Motors appoints new GM
- Hyundai seals $8m truck deal with RAK govt firm
- 'Fake' explosives cause roads chaos in Bahrain
- New Peugeot showroom opened in Qatar
- Chesterton enters automobile appraisals
- Mercedes' Rosberg wins Australian GP
- 2014 Range Rover Hybrid launched in Jordan
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs