Limited edition MINI Ray launched in Bahrain
Manama, August 20, 2013
Euro Motors, the sole dealer of BMW and MINI brands in Bahrain, has launched the limited edition MINI Ray in the kingdom.
Stylish and sporty, this nifty new special edition available on the MINI Cooper S and MINI Cooper S Countryman sports stripes and mirror caps as well as luminous colour options in green and other colours.
The Ray Edition also features a sporty John Cooper Works exterior kit, light-alloy wheels, glass roof and comfort access.
The MINI Ray Edition is available in the MINI Cooper S and MINI Cooper S Countryman variants only and is powered by a 1.6-litre 135 kW/184 bhp four-cylinder engine with Twin Scroll turbocharger, direct petrol injection and variable valve control.
During the six months of 2013, MINI sales in the Middle East grew 11 per cent with 773 cars sold in nine Middle East markets.
The MINI brand currently consists of seven family members, the MINI, MINI Cabrio, MINI Clubman, MINI Countryman, MINI Coupe, MINI Roadster and MINI Paceman, all available in Cooper, Cooper S and John Cooper Works engine variants.
Paul Yates, general manager, Euro Motors said: “With their unique design and style, we are sure the limited edition MINI Ray’s will be extremely well received in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Building on the fun and excitement that is associated with the MINI family, the MINI ray is certain to exceed customer expectations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm