Mideast launch of new Audi A8 next year
Ingolstadt, Germany, August 25, 2013
German automaker Audi is set to launch its updated A8 in mid-2014 in the Middle East market.
The A8 L, the long wheelbase version, gains an additional 13 cm in both length and wheelbase and features trunk layout for easier loading, said a statement.
It features matrix LED headlight technology, reduced fuel consumption through the use of the Audi cylinder on demand (COD) system, friction-reducing measures, active noise cancellation (ANC), active lane assist, park assist system and night vision assistant.
The model will be offered with two gasoline engines - 3.0 TFSI with 310 hp, and the V8 twin-turbo 4.0 TFSI with 435 hp, said the statement.
The variants will be joined by two additional models in the Middle East - luxury model Audi A8 L W12 quattro with 500 hp and sports sedan S8 with 520 hp, it said.
The interior of the models feature seats with power footrest, power-assisted closing and cooler. It also offers a new range of seat covering, inlays and colours. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO