Infiniti July sales jump 58pc across ME
Dubai, August 25, 2013
Infiniti sales across the Middle East leapt by 58 per cent in July compared with same month in 2012, substantially outperforming the overall premium market’s average 12 per cent growth for 2013 to June.
With Infiniti sales in the region for the year-to-July up by 30 per cent, July’s results have further bolstered Infiniti’s overall market share gains this year which had already jumped by 1.2pp (percentage points).
Demand remains positive across Infiniti’s eight model line-up, covering sedan, coupe, convertible, crossover and SUV segments, with the most popular being Infiniti JX35, Infiniti QX70 (formerly Infiniti FX) and Infiniti G sedan, said Juergen Schmitz, general manager, Infiniti in the Middle East.
“Sales of our passionately crafted range have been achieved through sustainable sales strategies while delivering market share gains. Infiniti is carving its own place in the premium segment and attracting customers who value the Infiniti difference: a car that rewards the senses on every drive,” Schmitz added.
July also saw the sale of the 50,000th Infiniti car in the Middle East, a key milestone for the brand.
The landmark sale of the Infiniti QX80 was made by Saleh Al Hamad Al Mana, the exclusive distributor for Infiniti in Qatar. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success