Infiniti delivers first Vettel Limited Edition in UAE
Dubai, August 26, 2013
Infiniti has delivered its first Vettel Limited Edition in the UAE, one of the 50 cars being sold in the region.
The car features an aerodynamics package developed in collaboration with Infiniti Red Bull Racing, an upgraded 5.0-litre V8 to 420PS (up from 390PS) with torque of 520Nm and a special exhaust system.
Hussam Baghdadi, deputy general manager of Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Infiniti in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, said: “Infiniti Vettel Limited Edition is unique – a car designed by a Formula One World Champion and delivered to the market while he was still reigning champion – it is unlikely this will ever happen again.”
“Designed to be ‘fit for a champion’ the world’s most exclusive crossover embodies the Infiniti difference: a premium performance car, reflecting the brand’s passion for Formula One, which stand out from the crowd,” Baghdadi said.
Graeme Snodden, the first person in the UAE to take delivery of the Limited Edition said: “When I saw the Vettel Limited Edition, I liked the styling and being a big Formula One fan as well I was immediately interested to make it my next Infiniti. It looks great, drives really well and I’m thoroughly looking forward to owning it.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran