Hyundai opens training academy in Dubai
Dubai, September 25, 2013
Hyundai Motors has opened its new Africa and Middle East Training Academy in Dubai, the company’s first such dedicated training facility.
The new facility will host Hyundai staff from across the GCC, Levant and Africa, offering training in disciplines such as sales, marketing, customer relationship management and product training, said a statement.
The specialist trainers will deliver comprehensive courses to distributor staff in order to enhance customer service levels and the abilities of employees, it said.
As part of its commitment to customers, the automaker also launched the Hyundai Premium Assurance Plus Programme recently, offering buyers of premium models a range of benefits.
The academy features classroom style lecture rooms, catering facilities and car display with mock-up showroom environment. It will host 50 trainees per course, which will be offered in both Arabic and English, with the potential to accommodate more than 700 delegates a year, said the statement.
The effectiveness of the programme will be monitored regularly using customer satisfaction surveys in order to measure the academy’s success and ensure optimum performance from the training courses, it said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE dealer launches 2014 Nissan Patrol
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut