DIP opens used car ‘megastore’
Dubai, September 29, 2013
Dubai Investments Park (DIP), an integrated commercial, industrial and residential community, has opened the largest used car supermarket in the UAE.
The 7,000 sq m CarZone Megasotre, a leading retailer in multi-brand used cars managed by Al Habtoor Motors, offers more than 200 vehicles, including all leading brands from Japan, Korea, US and Europe across different price segments.
Apart from this, a total of 14 automobile service outlets and repair facilities are currently operational within DIP, said a statement.
The automobile options include a number of service centres, workshops, spare parts and accessories outlets. It also includes car rental companies, workshops, car spare parts and tyre service centres.
Omar Mesmar, DIP general manager, said: “We are proud with the growth of our automobile portfolio, which is part of our vision to offer a wide range of retail showrooms within DIP and redefine the vehicle purchase and maintenance experience for our customers.”
Among other leading companies, Al Futtaim Motors operates a Parts Distribution Centre within DIP, which consists of two warehouses and ancillary buildings.
DIP also boasts of a multi-million tyre service centre and logistics distribution spread over 60,000 sq ft operated by Al Saeedi Group, one of the leading tyre companies in the UAE. The service centre offers dedicated bays for car and truck tyre changing with individual service counters. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC