New Toyota Corolla to unveil at Dubai show
Dubai, October 24, 2013
Al-Futtaim Motors, the exclusive distributors of Toyota in the UAE, will feature a mixture of regional premiers, including the all-new 2014 Corolla at the Dubai International Motor Show next month.
The dealer will showcase an expanded display of Toyota’s hybrid power train technology that celebrates its 16th anniversary this year, at the show running from November 5 to 9, said a statement.
It will feature the Prius and Camry hybrids, and the TS030 Hybrid Endurance race car that competed at the Le Mans 24 Hour race, it said.
Jon Williams, managing director, Al-Futtaim Motors Toyota, said: “We are very excited about our participation at the 2013 Dubai International Motor Show.”
“We will be taking this opportunity to unveil the all-new 2014 Corolla, almost a month before its actual launch in the UAE market. Toyota fans will also get the chance to preview one of our exciting concept vehicles for the first time in the region.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain