Road show success for Kia
Dubai, November 3, 2013
Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor of Kia cars in the UAE, is seeing 12 per cent more customers booking test drives, after the recently concluded UAE road show.
The tour, which travelled around the country, visited four major malls in three emirates, said a statement.
“The ‘Kia on Tour’ Road show allowed us to bring our range of Kia vehicles to the people while they were undertaking their weekly shopping, as opposed to them having to make a special trip to an out-of-town showroom,” said Mohammed Khader, president.
“The tour was a great success, with a registered increase of 12 per cent of people booking a follow-up test drive over the same activity last year. Customers were particularly interested in our latest offerings, the Cadenza, and the Cerato, which came onto the market in May,” he added.
The annual month-long ‘Kia on Tour’ visited Festival City and Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai, Bawadi Mall in Al Ain and Al Qasaba in Sharjah.
Car enthusiasts stopping by the stands had the opportunity of seeing a line-up of Kia models and the chance of winning prizes following the booking of a test drive. Luxury items up for grabs included I-pads, home theatre systems, DVD players and LCD televisions. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers