JLR, Bentley to display new range at Doha show
Doha, 19 days ago
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) Mena will showcase its all-new Range Rover Sport and 2014 Jaguar Land Rover line-up at the upcoming 2014 Qatar Motor Show, in partnership with Alfardan Premier Motors, the exclusive importer of JLR in Qatar.
Jaguar’s award winning all-new aluminium two-seater Jaguar F-Type that was named ‘Car of the Year 2013’ and ‘Best Premium Sports Convertible’ at the MEMA awards this year will be among the models on show.
The motor show will also feature the world’s fastest, most agile and most responsive Land Rover ever, the award-winning, all-new Range Rover Sport that has also earned prestigious accolades including ‘SUV of the Year’ and ‘Best Luxury SUV’.
Showcased alongside these stunning models will be Land Rover’s 2014 model year range of vehicles, the company’s most comprehensive and most exciting line-up to date. With the world’s first SUV 9 speed gearbox, the 2014 Range Rover Evoque will be one of the highlights of the Land Rover line-up.
The stand will also include the Land Rover LR4 with its new V6 petrol engine, new fuel stretching technology and eight-speed ZF automatic transmission alongside the Land Rover LR2.
Jaguar’s 2014 model year range will give visitors a look at the updated Jaguar XJ, incorporating enhanced rear cabin luxury features, comfort and in-car technology that creates a truly elegant and contemporary luxury Jaguar.
Justin Weaving, sales director for Jaguar Land Rover Mena, said: “We are proud to be part of the Qatar Motor Show once again this year with the strongest and most exciting Jaguar Land Rover line-up in our history. We are confident that with the exciting host of upgrades on our 2014 model year products, including our award winning Jaguar F-Type and all-new Range Rover Sport, there will be something for all car enthusiasts at the show.”
General manager for Alfardan Premier Motors, Rabih Ataya, said: “Judging by the growing interest we have received from our loyal customer base here in Qatar, this is shaping up to be one of our most successful motor shows yet.
“The growth in sales over the last year confirms that demand remains high in this region, and the Qatar Motor Show is one of the best platforms for us to showcase our Jaguar and Land Rover products to both new and existing customers. With our newly introduced 2014 model year line-up, I am confident we will continue to experience strong growth.”
Bentley to debut new Continental GT V8
Meanwhile, Bentley Motors will unveil the newest member of its Continental GT line-up - the Continental GT V8 S - for the first time in the Middle East – at the Qatar Motor Show.
The new model builds on the V8 platform to deliver improved performance and a sleeker and sportier look and feel, and will officially go on sale across the region in April 2014.
Running from 21 to 25 February at the Qatar National Convention Centre, the Qatar Motor Show is now in its fourth consecutive year and hosts some of the world’s top motoring brands. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers