Saturday 16 December 2017
 
»
 
»
Story

Zero down payment offer launched for Toyota in UAE

DUBAI, February 4, 2016

Al-Futtaim Motors, the exclusive distributor of Toyota in the UAE, has launched a one-of-a-kind zero down payment purchase plan on all 2015 and 2016 Toyota models.
 
The offer will relieve customers from the hassle of securing a big up-front payment, allowing them to own a brand new car based on a special low monthly instalment plan, said a statement.
 
With this offer, they will have the option of financing the 20 per cent down payment through a personal loan with Al-Futtaim Finance, while the remaining 80 per cent can be done through either one of the many financial institutions that Al-Futtaim Motors has partnered with, or through the unique Toyota Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) programme.
 
Alan Carpenter, general manager of Sales and Marketing at Al-Futtaim Motors, said: “This is the first time Al-Futtaim Motors runs a promotion such as this, and we hope it gives people the confidence to be able to invest in their dream Toyota without having to worry about up-front payments.”
 
New buyers can visit the new and improved Toyota.ae website, offering enhanced functionality to customers looking to find details about purchasing a brand new Toyota vehicle, said the statement.
 
Customers will then be able to book test drives and enquire about all vehicles directly online at their convenience through their different devices, it added. - TradeArabia News Service



Tags: Toyota | payment | launch | Offer | down | motors | zero | Al -Futtaim |

More Motoring Stories

calendarCalendar of Events

Ads