Yokogawa launches VigilantPlant services
Tokyo, February 10, 2010
Yokogawa Electric Corporation has launched its VigilantPlant Services, the first comprehensive package of automation service solutions that help manufacturers achieve safe, environmentally friendly, and profitable plant operations.
From design through project execution, operations, and maintenance, VigilantPlant Services provide manufacturers the support they need to achieve Operational Excellence over the entire plant lifecycle. It is in line with the Yokogawa VigilantPlant concept, said Yokogawa.
VigilantPlant is Yokogawa's automation concept for safe, reliable, and profitable plant operations and is ideal for plant production management in industries such as oil & gas, petrochemicals & chemicals, power, fertilizer, and mining, it added.
Yokogawa provides a wide variety of automation platform solutions that help companies protect health, safety, and environment (HSE), optimize production, improve asset utilization, and maximize plant uptime.
The service, the company said, is for those manufacturers who are looking to improve the safety, efficiency, and reliability of their operations while keeping quality high and costs low.
The VigilantPlant Services bring operational excellence by improving the effectiveness of automation platforms, the company said.
There are three basic types of VigilantPlant Services:
*Opportunity Identification Services- To identify new improvement possibilities and optimum solutions, Yokogawa provides free plant analysis, comparative effectiveness analysis, management seminar, master planning, and improvement leader development programs.
*Solution Implementation Services- To effectively implement identified solutions, Yokogawa provides Asset Management, Safety Management, Production Management, and Plant Lifecycle Management programs.
*Lifecycle Effectiveness Services- Following the implementation phase, Yokogawa continually maintains and re-evaluates these solutions for its customers to ensure that they remain effective throughout the plant lifecycle.
Yokogawa’s reorganization of its operational and consulting services business under the VigilantPlant Services name is based on the belief that manufacturers require a comprehensive package of services and solutions to support their continuous improvement activities throughout the plant lifecycle.
Over the past 20 years Yokogawa has gained rich experience in providing operations improvement services to major companies in many different world markets, including Japan.-TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- 300 oil and gas firms to showcase products at Dubai event
- Iranian oil import surges to one-year high
- Egypt will get oil aid from Arab states
- New technology for Bahrain's gas industry to save $300m
- Innovations key focus at Geoscience expo
- Iran seals gas export deal with Oman
- Total unit inks Elf Lubricants agreement
- Opec raises forecast for 2014 global oil demand
- Mitsui joins DME as trading member
- GE Power Conversion wins major SEC order
- Basra Light crude exports to rebound in April
- Aramco to produce unconventional gas for projects
- Alstom opens smart grid centre in Dubai
- Experts discuss key geosciences issues
- Egypt to permit factories to use coal for energy
- ME oil, gas transaction value up 15pc
- Victrex to showcase new product in Paris
- Aramco JV puts off giant refinery overhaul to 2015
- Libya threatens to bomb N Korean tanker
- Bahrain 'producing 850MW of surplus power'
- 2,000 experts for Bahrain geosciences summit
- Libyan rebels start oil exports, bypassing govt
- Dubai drilling company set for London IPO
- Opec output soars on higher Iraq exports
- S Korea to pay Iran $550m under nuke deal
- Qatar LPG exports will stay unchanged till 2018
- $14bn Bahrain energy sector focus for summit
- Iraq now world's fastest-growing oil exporter
- Old IT systems pose risk to oil firms
- Thomson Reuters adds commodity monitoring tool