Iraq to renew oil pipeline accord with Turkey
Baghdad, March 17, 2010
Iraq has agreed with Turkey to renew an accord to operate an oil pipeline from Kirkuk to the Mediterranean port of Ceyhan, a senior Iraqi oil official said on Wednesday.
Both sides are expected to sign an agreement soon, Iraq's deputy oil minister Ahmed al-Shamma told Reuters, adding an Iraqi delegation is in Turkey now to finalise the deal. – Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Market fearing oil shortages, says Saudi minister
- Iraq oil export plunges in Dec
- Fuel prices in Bahrain set to double by 2017
- Iraq's oil exports rise to 71.4m barrels in Nov
- MEE launches energy conservation contest
- TSL wins Jordan solar power contract
- SEC signs $366m loan for Jeddah power plant
- Kurdish oil exports 'only with Iraq approval'
- UAE launches energy conservation drive
- Rising Saudi fuel use 'bigger threat than shale'