Iraq issues gasoline, gas oil purchase tenders
Baghdad, May 8, 2010
Iraq's State Oil Marketing Organisation (SOMO) has issued a tender for the purchase of around 675,000 tonnes of gasoline and around 38,250 tonnes of gas oil, according to statement published in a local newspaper.
'Somo invites companies to bid for the supply of quantities of gasoline and gas oil by vessels to Iraq via Khor al-Zubair terminal (in Basra),' it said.
The period of the contract for the gasoline purchase is from July 1 until December 31, while the contract for gas oil is until September 30, the statement added. The deadline for bid submissions closes May 26.-Reuters
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- 200 firms gear up for Saudi Energy
- Siemens wins $266m jobs from Saudi Electricity
- Forum focus on solar desalination
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Kuwaiti oil service workers on strike over pay
- Aramco awards Midyan project to L&T
- Taqa looking at share options
- Aramco seeks bids for power plant
- Qatar sets up $1bn energy infrastructure fund
- Sembcorp inks Oman utilities JV project