China drilling firm opens Dubai center
Dubai, November 15, 2012
China-based Honghua Group, a leading global land drilling rig manufacturer, has announced the official opening of its sales and maintenance service center in Dubai's Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone.
The new service center will provide sales, maintenance, refurbishment, spare parts supply and storage, equipment rental and after-sales service in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. In addition, the new service center will be able to assemble 10 drilling rigs annually.
"Honghua Group's strength is in its ability to offer the highest level of service and rig maintenance to its customers around the world including the Middle East, and that's why our customers consider us a trusted local partner," said Zhang Mi, CEO and chairman of the board of directors, Honghua Group.
"By continually demonstrating service excellence and innovation, we hope to capitalize on the vast opportunities that the Middle East has to offer."
Honghua Golden Coast Equipment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honghua Group will be responsible for the operation and management of the new service center. Nearly 40 per cent of the employees are local nationals, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Iran to boost diesel exports to Iraq
- European oil price investigation widens
- Key Iraq energy conference in Abu Dhabi
- Gulf Petrochem receives Meed award
- Mideast facing ‘double dilemma’ over oil future
- Taqa ranked top UAE energy firm by Forbes
- Ipic head appointed GEM chairman
- Qatar Petroleum unit rebranded as Alwaseeta
- QPI plans to extend Centrica deal in N. America
- Masdar CEO urges diversified energy mix