China drilling firm opens Dubai center
Dubai, November 15, 2012
China-based Honghua Group, a leading global land drilling rig manufacturer, has announced the official opening of its sales and maintenance service center in Dubai's Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone.
The new service center will provide sales, maintenance, refurbishment, spare parts supply and storage, equipment rental and after-sales service in the Middle East, Africa and Europe. In addition, the new service center will be able to assemble 10 drilling rigs annually.
"Honghua Group's strength is in its ability to offer the highest level of service and rig maintenance to its customers around the world including the Middle East, and that's why our customers consider us a trusted local partner," said Zhang Mi, CEO and chairman of the board of directors, Honghua Group.
"By continually demonstrating service excellence and innovation, we hope to capitalize on the vast opportunities that the Middle East has to offer."
Honghua Golden Coast Equipment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honghua Group will be responsible for the operation and management of the new service center. Nearly 40 per cent of the employees are local nationals, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- Eaton appoints new Mideast GM
- Sustainable energy ‘should be top priority’
- Bapco achieves safety milestone
- Iran, Iraq put Opec on notice of big oil increases
- Iraq, Kurds close to deal on oil exports, revenue
- Kuwait refinery signs up Honeywell
- Alstom to set up Saudi power generation JV
- Taqa's Moroccan unit set to launch IPO
- Shell launches record-breaking gas ship
- Utico to set up coal-fired plant in Namibia