Shell wins major Abu Dhabi gas deal?
Abu Dhabi, March 19, 2013
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) has selected Royal Dutch Shell to operate the Bab sour-gas field, a report said.
The state-owned firm had shortlisted Shell and French major Total for the estimated $10 billion deal, but Shell won the bid, Dow Jones Newswires said citing an International Oil Daily report.
The Bab field will produce 500 million-800 million cubic feet of gas per day, the report said.
More Energy, Oil & Gas Stories
- BP agrees retail price for Khazzan gas project
- Dron & Dickson unit boosts ME presence
- Gulf Petrochem chief wins award
- Qatari gas export revenue surges in April, oil down
- Adipec to recognise women empowerment
- New oil pipeline to Turkey soon say Kurds
- Qatar plans $46m investment in top solar group
- Bapco launches key competency project
- Sipchem picks HSBC as adviser for Sahara merger
- Sembcorp HV picks HSBC for Oman share sale