Canadian wins car in Lamcy promotion
Dubai , June 11, 2007
Canadian national Francine Sharples walked away with the keys to a brand new Nissan Tiida in the Lamcy Plaza 'Shop Till You Drive' promotion.
The promotion was held in association with Arabian Automobiles. Every customer who shopped for Dh100 ($27) or more at any outlet at the mall was entitled to enter a draw.
'It is so amazing that I have actually won a car! There is no better place to shop for clothes than at Lamcy Plaza where one can always find amazing collections and prices,' said Shraples.
'We always aim at adding value and joy to every customer's shopping experience. It is important to us at Lamcy Plaza that every individual who shops here has a wonderful shopping experience,' said COO, Lamcy Plaza, Tim Jones.Trade Arabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles