Liali offers Sakura pearls
Dubai, August 9, 2007
Dubai-based Liali Jewellery has introduced Sakura Pearls, one of Japan's most admired jewellery brand.
Sakura pearl jewels blend oriental aesthetic sensibility with innovative craftsmanship to offer designs with a universal appeal, said a spokesman.
The brand unveils three exciting collections: Haute Couture – a collection of exclusive jewellery pieces for evening wear; L’Officiel – a collection of pendants and rings; and Essentials – comprising strands and studs, dedicated to the contemporary woman who seeks to express her individuality in high style, said the retailer.
"It is with great pride that we introduce Sakura Pearls to our roster of high quality jewellery brands. Akoya pearls are world renowned for their unique beauty and special luster. And these exclusive design collections from Sakura superbly display the brand's craftsmanship and design excellence, as being in a league of their own. Original and extraordinary, they echo the sentiments of the discerning woman who will recognize and cherish Sakura's timeless appeal," said Liali Jewellery managing director Anuraag Sinha.
Sakura Pearls comes from Japan Jewellery House – a joint venture company formed by Liali Jewellery & Kodama Company of Japan.
The Sakura Pearls jewellery collections are available at Liali Jewellery in all its Dubai and Al Ain outlets. –TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store