Liali offers Sakura pearls
Dubai, August 9, 2007
Dubai-based Liali Jewellery has introduced Sakura Pearls, one of Japan's most admired jewellery brand.
Sakura pearl jewels blend oriental aesthetic sensibility with innovative craftsmanship to offer designs with a universal appeal, said a spokesman.
The brand unveils three exciting collections: Haute Couture – a collection of exclusive jewellery pieces for evening wear; L’Officiel – a collection of pendants and rings; and Essentials – comprising strands and studs, dedicated to the contemporary woman who seeks to express her individuality in high style, said the retailer.
"It is with great pride that we introduce Sakura Pearls to our roster of high quality jewellery brands. Akoya pearls are world renowned for their unique beauty and special luster. And these exclusive design collections from Sakura superbly display the brand's craftsmanship and design excellence, as being in a league of their own. Original and extraordinary, they echo the sentiments of the discerning woman who will recognize and cherish Sakura's timeless appeal," said Liali Jewellery managing director Anuraag Sinha.
Sakura Pearls comes from Japan Jewellery House – a joint venture company formed by Liali Jewellery & Kodama Company of Japan.
The Sakura Pearls jewellery collections are available at Liali Jewellery in all its Dubai and Al Ain outlets. –TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign