Splash celebrates 15th anniversary
Dubai, March 29, 2008
Splash, the leading Dubai based fashion house, is celebrating 15 years in fashion business.
Starting its operations with just one store in Sharjah on March 21, 1993, today the retail fashion house has grown to 70 Splash stores and 54 brand stores across the GCC with an average store size of 18,000 square feet, said an official spokesman.
Over the years Splash has developed a number of in-house designed brands, each created for a particular target audience and style. These include popular brands such as Ms, Zync, Nexus, Retro and brands like Scarlet and Maxim that cater to the fashion needs of plus size women and men.
Apart from its home-grown brands, Splash is also a franchisee for Lee Cooper (the European denim brand), Maui and Sons (the California based surf & lifestyle brand), Kappa (the Italian sportswear brand) and Zodiac (the business shirt & tie brand) across the Middle East. It is also the official distributor for Bossini in Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia.
“Fifteen years ago we knew this region’s market had a void that needed to be filled. The combination of dedication, talent and hard work from everyone at Splash has proven that you can take a dream and turn it into a reality,” said CEO of Splash Raza Beig. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project