Salam launches flagship Dubai outlet
Dubai, May 25, 2008
Salam Stores, the iconic regional department store, has officially unveiled its new flagship store in Dubai.
Situated in the plush environs of Wafi, the 10,000 sq m store is one of the largest retail stores in the UAE and will offer shoppers a unique 360° shopping experience.
It was over five decades ago that Salam Stores first made its presence felt in Doha as a provider of photography services, and today the group has grown to become one of the most comprehensive retailers in the business, with landmark outlets in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Muscat and Doha, giving customers an unrivalled array of choice and quality.
The new store at Wafi features 5 distinct departments – Men, Women and Kids’ Fashion and Accessories, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Photography, Home Accessories and Jewellery.
Each of the departments is stocked with the best brands in the business, including legendary names such as D&G, Just Cavalli, GF Ferre, JOOP, Iceberg, Moschino, Armani Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, 7 for All Mankind and many others vying for attention, said a shop official.
A highly skilled and attentive personnel, ample space to take in the finer details of the goods, classy store design that amplifies the elegance of the brands and lots more add up to make Salam Stores at Wafi a one-of-a-kind shopping destination, he added.
To enhance the entire experience, Wafi’s Salam Stores also features a VIP shopping room, a coffee shop, a hair salon and a dedicated children’s department.
“Salam Stores has a reputation for exceeding the customer’s expectations, and this new store is designed to enhance that” said Ibrahim Bitar, regional general manager Salam Stores.
“We always made an extra effort to help our customers feel special and enjoy the shopping experience, and with 10,000 sq m of space, we had the opportunity to take this experience to a new level” he explained.
'So the next time you happen to be in Wafi, don’t forget to get a taste of the 360° shopping experience in Salam Stores which won the Middle East Award in the store design category,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector