Top retail giants at Bahrain City Centre
Manama, September 6, 2008
Bahrain City Centre, the biggest and brightest new shopping destination in the Kingdom, will have its first major anchor stores led by Debenhams, H&M, Virgin, Carrefour and Freedom Furniture when it opens its doors in September.
The mall's general manager, Derek Rossel, said: 'Very soon visitors will be able to explore what will be the crown jewel of Bahrain's retail, leisure and entertainment offer, they can browse and buy from some of the first stores that will be trading.
'These stores represent a good portion of the 350 stores that will ultimately be on offer by 2009, and they will give guests a glimpse of the spectacular and unparalleled experiences they can come to expect at the mall.
'By next year, when our two Kempinski hotels and the incredible indoor & outdoor Water Park open, Bahrain City Centre will truly become one of the region's finest shopping, leisure and entertainment resorts.”
When completed in 2009, Bahrain City Centre will also offer hundreds of other 'firsts' to the Kingdom providing visitors the full spectrum of choice from luxury-seekers to price-conscious consumers. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray