VaVaVoom beauty store opens in Bahrain
Manama, October 9, 2008
VaVaVoom, a luxury beauty store which houses more than 80 globally renowned product brands, has opened at the Bahrain City Centre.
The upscale mega store stocks the most exclusive international brands in fragrance, colour cosmetics and skincare. There are also beauty care experts who counsel customers on their unique beauty needs.
'There are so many choices today in beauty care products that it is important to have the right information when choosing the treatment that is best for you,' stated Gavin Walker, vice president Health and Beauty Middle East, VaVaVoom.
'We provide personal attention to our customers, helping them to choose products that suit their unique beauty requirements. Our purpose is to help our customers look good and create an impression.'
'VaVaVoom is designed to appeal to style conscious customers looking for the best products combined with outstanding customer service. Our services like personal beauty rooms for makeovers, specialist spa treatments and nail stations help customers to achieve the right look for every occasion.'
'Whilst our customers are predominantly women, both men and women want to look good today, so we also offer men's grooming and beauty care products.'
The store from Dior Chanel, Lancome, YSL, CK cosmetics and fragrances and Elemis skincare.
The Bahrain store is VaVaVoom's 24th in the region. It also operates stores in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Jordan.
VaVaVoom was first created and launched in Kuwait in 2003 by M H Alshaya Co.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ