MTC launches Xtreme Bluetooth headset
Dubai, April 20, 2009
Memory Technology Middle East (MTC), one of the leading IT distribution companies in the Mena region, has launched Xtreme’s new Bluetooth stereo headset.
The latest addition to Xtreme’s growing line of Bluetooth-enabled technology products, the Xtreme Bluetooth stereo headset provides crystal clear audio reception and is compatible with any Internet messaging and audio streaming device.
Stylishly designed with a comfortable headband, Xtreme Bluetooth stereo headset is equipped with an audio gateway (in/out) that allows its users to seamlessly connect to any Bluetooth source, which include mobile phones, PDA’s, laptops, and MP3 players.
The model also offers an easy-to-use single click switch for pick up, pairing, and volume adjustment and gives its users the convenience of making and receiving calls without touching its host phone.
Other key features of the Xtreme Bluetooth stereo headset is its compatibility with internet messaging applications such as MSN Messenger, Yahoo messenger and Gtalk, and the ability to listen to music from various audio streaming sources.
“We believe the Xtreme Bluetooth stereo headset offers everything that a user expects from a Bluetooth stereo headset itself. In addition to the range of features and functionalities, users will appreciate the design elements of the headset, which is lightweight and ergonomic,” said Shabu Sultan, general manager, MTC.
“Moreover, in terms of audio clarity, the Xtreme Bluetooth stereo headset is probably unmatched.”
“The launch of this latest headset also underlines our commitment to offer customers, top quality products that are perfectly in line with their expectations and requirements,” he added.
The Xtreme Bluetooth stereo headset has an operating distance of 10 meters and weighs only 50 grams.
It has a built-in antenna that receives a frequency range of 2.4 to 2.48 GHz under a 79 Channel FHSS sequence. The headset works compatibly with Bluetooth 1.1/1.2/2.0/2.1 compliant models and has an A2DP, AVRCP headset and hands-free profile.
It also comes with a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery that allows maximum six-and-a-half hours playing time.
MTC has been widely successful in specialising in DRAM and flash technologies, helping the company boost its turnover by 400 per cent in the last seven years.
MTC's Genx and Xtreme brands have emerged as the most popular product lines in the region and have contributed in consolidating the company's 60 per cent share in the MENA market for memory storage devices, according to a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector