Samsung launches dual SIM handsets in Jordan
Amman, January 7, 2010
Samsung, the leading consumer electronics and mobile telecom firm, recently launched a wide range of its latest dual-standby handsets in the Jordanian market.
The range includes the models SGH-D980, B5702, C3212, C6112 and C5212, in addition to the upcoming launch of B5722.
The collection allows users to use two SIM cards in one mobile phone simultaneously and provides seamless dual SIM handling with almost no compromise in terms of usability and telephony.
Users can have both a personal and business number on the same handset, thus increasing efficiency and practicality in a cost-effective manner, said a statement.
Using two SIM cards in one phone is increasingly becoming a favored option for many as it allows users to combine two calling plans from different carriers for the benefit of choosing the most optimal call pricing or simply for combining business and personal calls on one device.
Each SIM can be customised with a separate ringtone and background. Furthermore, the data on each SIM card can be easily accessed with no difficulties whatsoever, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project