Samsung launches dual SIM handsets in Jordan
Amman, January 7, 2010
Samsung, the leading consumer electronics and mobile telecom firm, recently launched a wide range of its latest dual-standby handsets in the Jordanian market.
The range includes the models SGH-D980, B5702, C3212, C6112 and C5212, in addition to the upcoming launch of B5722.
The collection allows users to use two SIM cards in one mobile phone simultaneously and provides seamless dual SIM handling with almost no compromise in terms of usability and telephony.
Users can have both a personal and business number on the same handset, thus increasing efficiency and practicality in a cost-effective manner, said a statement.
Using two SIM cards in one phone is increasingly becoming a favored option for many as it allows users to combine two calling plans from different carriers for the benefit of choosing the most optimal call pricing or simply for combining business and personal calls on one device.
Each SIM can be customised with a separate ringtone and background. Furthermore, the data on each SIM card can be easily accessed with no difficulties whatsoever, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain