Centrepoint to open at Mirdif City Centre
Dubai, March 14, 2010
Centrepoint, a leading non-food retail destination in the Middle East region and part of the Landmark Group, is on track to open its 64th store at Mirdif City Centre.
The new Centrepoint covers a total retail space of 85,403 sq ft, integrating five of Landmark Group’s brands - Babyshop, Splash, Shoe Mart, Lifestyle and Beautybay - under one roof.
Located on the ground floor of Mirdif City Centre, Centrepoint offers a wide selection of product choices across multiple categories within a convenient shopping environment; from furnishings and beauty products, to clothes, shoes and accessories for men, women and children.
With a stylishly designed interior that delivers a stress-free shopping environment, Centrepoint also has a toddler play area with a variety of games and early learning play items, said a top official.
Vinod Talreja, director of Centrepoint & CEO of Babyshop, said: “We are delighted about this opportunity to extend our offering of exceptional value to shoppers at Mirdif City Centre. It reinforces our ambitious growth plans and supports our strategic objective of being more accessible to our valued customers.”
First launched in Kuwait in 2005, Centrepoint has grown to become one of the largest non-food retail destinations in the Middle East, with 63 stores and a retail space in excess of 3.3 million sq ft.
The brand has been very successful in the mid-market retail segment with a significant presence across the GCC, Jordan and Egypt, he noted.
The variety of products offered at Centrepoint draws from core concepts of Landmark Group including Splash, Shoe Mart, Lifestyle and Beautybay.
The Centrepoint concept is innovative and unique, mainly because it provides the trendy teenager, families, newlyweds, women of all ages, with one concept, one destination for a wide choice of home-grown and international retail brands. “It is a one-stop shop for the entire family,” Talreja added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait