Destination Maternity opens 3 Saudi stores
Riyadh, May 20, 2010
Destination Maternity, the world's leading maternity apparel retailer, has opened three stores in Saudi Arabia.
Located in the Granada mall and the new Panorama mall in Riyadh, and the Stars Avenue mall in Jeddah, these stores are the company's first stores in the country.
Destination Maternity is the home of the world's leading maternity brands Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod (including its premier luxury line, A Pea in the Pod Collection.
It is a one-stop shop for the most extraordinary selection of maternity fashion, accessories and everything imaginable for the pregnant woman, a statement said.
Including these new locations, Destination Maternity has opened a total of seven stores through its franchisee, Multi Trend, a member of the Al Homaizi Group.
Under a multi-year franchise agreement, Destination Maternity has partnered with Multi Trend to operate branded retail locations and market merchandise under the company's Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity and A Pea in the Pod in all the six GCC countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles