Lexmark launches new all-in-one inkjet
Dubai, June 5, 2010
Lexmark International, a provider of a broad range of printing and imaging solutions, has launched a multi-purpose device for small businesses looking to optimise electronic processes.
The new all-in-one (AIO) Platinum is backed by Lexmark SmartSolutions, which automates multi-step processes, previously performed step by step.
A range of SmartSolutions are available from Lexmark that support companies in making their document-based operations far more efficient, a statement said.
“This Lexmark online community also presents detailed information about the individual SmartSolutions, explaining their benefits and which processes they can automate,” said Mohammed Addarrat, general manager Lexmark International Middle East.
“Using these SmartSolutions is so simple and intuitive that it requires no IT expertise at all,” said Paul Rooke, Lexmark executive vice president and president of its Imaging Solutions Division.
“Each user can save the functions that make their business more efficient on the touchscreen in the form of a quick menu and then perform frequently recurring tasks in as little as one step, saving the user valuable time.”
SmartSolutions can perform functions such as scan-to-email, scan-to-folder and ID card copy. It also features a Web-connected touchscreen. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer launches new pocket projector
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain