Lexmark launches new all-in-one inkjet
Dubai, June 5, 2010
Lexmark International, a provider of a broad range of printing and imaging solutions, has launched a multi-purpose device for small businesses looking to optimise electronic processes.
The new all-in-one (AIO) Platinum is backed by Lexmark SmartSolutions, which automates multi-step processes, previously performed step by step.
A range of SmartSolutions are available from Lexmark that support companies in making their document-based operations far more efficient, a statement said.
“This Lexmark online community also presents detailed information about the individual SmartSolutions, explaining their benefits and which processes they can automate,” said Mohammed Addarrat, general manager Lexmark International Middle East.
“Using these SmartSolutions is so simple and intuitive that it requires no IT expertise at all,” said Paul Rooke, Lexmark executive vice president and president of its Imaging Solutions Division.
“Each user can save the functions that make their business more efficient on the touchscreen in the form of a quick menu and then perform frequently recurring tasks in as little as one step, saving the user valuable time.”
SmartSolutions can perform functions such as scan-to-email, scan-to-folder and ID card copy. It also features a Web-connected touchscreen. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign