LG launches 3D gaming monitor
Amman, September 25, 2010
LG Electronics Business Solutions (LG), a technology innovator in consumer electronics, has released its new 3D monitor, developed specifically for game play.
The W63D boasts superlative picture quality with the greatest depth in 3D images, while causing practically no dizziness, a company statement said.
“Today, entertainment media is booming and 3D is at the center of this trend. With its excellent picture quality and the best 3D images of any monitor yet, the W63D promises to set the standard for all 3D computer entertainment,” said Kevin Cha, managing director of LG Electronics Levant.
“Through LG’s high technology and innovative development processes, the W63D will provide the most vivid platform for 3D games and movies.”
The W63D, the fruit of LG’s innovative development processes, provides full HD resolution, a huge contrast ratio of 70,000:1, and 120Hz for a screen refresh rate of 120 per second, which enables it to deliver images as sharp and clear as those on LCD TVs, the statement said.
The W63D also uses a data processing speed of 172Hz per second to greatly reduce ghosting, making it possible to watch vivid, realistic 3D images for long periods with virtually no dizziness.
The new 3D monitor is also equipped with SRS Tru-surround HD optimized for 3D contents, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model