Motorola to lauch two new smartphones
Dubai, November 1, 2010
Motorola will launch two new handsets in the UAE next month –Flipout and Defy.
Flipout features an innovative square pivot design that opens to reveal a five-row QWERTY keypad with a separate row for numeric keys and merges Motorola’s design heritage with Android to deliver a new take on the typical smartphone form, a statement said.
In an incredibly compact square, Flipout fits neatly in your palm, purse or small pocket, making it fun and easy to stay connected while on the go. Flipout’s array of colors will include fairway green, raspberry crush, saffron or white.
Slim and pocket-able, Defy comes equipped with a 3.7-inch high-resolution and scratch-resistant touch screen display that provides edge-to-edge views of websites, photos and videos.
Defy is scratch and water resistant as well as dust proof. With a durable form-factor and 5-megapixel camera featuring a flash, digital zoom and auto focus, the Defy is the trusty companion to capture memories at the next family reunion or vacation, it said. -TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model