Lexmark launches new inkjet all-in-one
Dubai, May 10, 2011
Lexmark has unveiled a new range of inkjet all-in-ones (AIOs) designed for the wireless, Web-connected workplace.
Featuring a vertical design, the Lexmark Genesis offers a new Flash Scan technology from a 10-megapixel imaging sensor that allows the device to convert a document to digital in three seconds, a statement said.
"From its unique, sleek upright design to the broad range of SmartSolutions, the Lexmark Genesis is truly an innovative, one-of-a-kind product in today’s AIO market," said Mohammed Addarrat, general manager Lexmark International in the Middle East.
"Most importantly, after a quick and easy setup, busy professionals will immediately experience its time-saving instant preview, quick copies and unmatched speed when scanning content to the cloud."
Through its built-in innovative Flash Scan camera technology, the Lexmark Genesis allows for an instant preview on the 4.3-inch color touch screen.
The Flash Scan technology also delivers blazing scanning speeds that enable the AIO to transfer a page from “document to digital” in as few as three seconds, the statement said.
The Lexmark Genesis comes with a 4.3-inch capacitive color touch screen, in addition to featuring the company’s Vizix print technology, which uses separate ink cartridges to enable greater speed. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Givori launches customised iPhone
- Sub-Zero & Wolf store opens in Dubai
- Xerox names new MEA manager
- D’damas opens new outlet in India
- LuLu ranks third in new Forbes list
- M&S opens second store in Bahrain
- ACE discounts to mark 7 years of Dubai ops
- Saudi retailer Alhokair net up 39pc
- Canon unveils its smallest full-frame DSLR
- WD, SanDisk to launch storage devices