Al Rajhi bank in Jordan ATM deal
Amman, January 28, 2012
Snax, a leading chain of convenience stores operated by Al-Mashrabia Trading Company in Jordan, has inked a deal with leading Saudi bank Al Rajhi to install ATM machines at a number of its branches located across Amman.
The initial phase of execution is already underway with five branches located in Um Al-Summaq, Shmeisani, Park Plaza – Sweifyeh, Airport Road and near University of Jordan to receive ATM services from Al Rajhi Bank, said the company in a statement.
The agreement gives the trading group an opportunity to provide an integrated shopping experience, it added.
With the introduction of this new service, Snax customers will have the opportunity to take full advantage of all the levels of convenience that the ATM machines from Al Rajhi Bank will provide, complementing the 24/7 services that Snax provides its customers when shopping for their daily needs.
Commenting on the deal, Hazim Al-Sarraf, CEO of Snax said: 'We are pleased to embark on a long term partnership with Al Rajhi bank that enjoys a prestigious position in the world of banking.'
'Snax continuously strives to deliver a greater level of convenience and service to our customers, building on successful accomplishments to date,' he noted.
Tarek Akel, CEO of Al Rajhi Bank in Jordan said: 'We understand the importance of delivering efficient and convenient services to our clients. We are confident that this partnership will present an added value, with both sides looking to provide the best around the clock services to all customers.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait