Acer unveils V3 Series notebooks
Dubai, May 2, 2012
Acer, a leading manufacturer of computer products, has unveiled the V3 Series, a range of notebooks in 14-, 15.6- and 17.3-inch models.
The notebooks feature the latest generation Intel Core family processors and Nvidia GeForce GT Series graphics to ensure performance for multitasking with lots of apps, music, Internet video, movies and games, among others.
Specialized entertainment enhancements include the Acer CineCrystal HD+ 1600 x 900 LED-backlit display on the 17.3-inch screen and Dolby Home Theater v4 and a Blu-ray Disc drive. Users can even enjoy notebook entertainment on an HDTV via the HDMI-out port.
The V3 Series features Acer InviLink Nplify Wi-Fi Certified wireless connectivity and Gigabit Ethernet to keep users online, and the Acer Crystal Eye HD webcam offers high-resolution face-to-face communication.
Acer clear.fi 2.0 automatically connects all digital-home devices. This lets users manage, share and enjoy media from any device in any room at home.
Sharing files among other digital devices is also possible via a multi-in-1 card slot, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 2.0/3.0 ports (with USB power-off charging).
Design-wise, the cover has a glossy finish and its colour matches the screen bezel and palm rest. The Acer chiclet keyboard is ergonomic and complemented by a multi-gesture touchpad for enhanced comfort and productivity. The V3 Series comes in Midnight Black, Dawn Gold, Nightfall Gray and Thunderbolt Silver. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE