Samsung participates in Summer Jam
Amman, May 16, 2012
Leading mobile phone provider, Samsung Electronics Levant, participated in the annual Summer Jam, which was organised by Beats Events and at the Bisharat driving range.
At the event Samsung dedicated a booth to display its latest smart technologies, where the visitors had the chance to observe and get the Samsung newest technologies experience in home entertainment and Smart TVs, and play the latest video games.
The visitors also had the opportunity to learn more about Samsung's FT200 camera and DV300F camera, a statement from the company said.
Its latest mobile Galaxy Note was introduced in the Galaxy Note Studio, where the visitors drew with the device’s S Pen giving them the experience of total freedom while drawing.
"Our goal in participating in such activities is to provide opportunities to interact with the younger generations and introduce new technologies which satisfy their various needs, and also give them the opportunity to experience these technologies and features first hand," said Sangsuk Roh, president of Samsung Electronics Levant.
Lebanese singers Wael Kofoury and Maya Diab participated in the event in addition to live entertainment and DJ shows, the statement said.
Summer Jam celebration is an annual event held for students and Jordanian universities.
This year, more than 2000 students attended the event and took part in its activities. The event was transmitted live on Ayyam FM and Spin FM radios. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model
- Majid Al Futtaim unveils new logo
- Rasasi showcases at Abu Dhabi expo
- Bawadi Mall draws record visitors in 2013
- Dubai retailer MAF plans $5bn investment by 2018
- Intersport opens store in Dammam
- Chinese fair opens in Sharjah