Samsung unveils new notebook series
Amman, May 19, 2012
Samsung Electronics has launched its new Notebook Series 5 550P with a 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 Processor, designed to extend its performance-driven offerings in the notebook PC category.
The Series 5 550P – offered in 15” and 17” sizes – is designed to meet users’ increasing demands for high-quality multimedia content with a number of powerful features, said a company statement.
"With Intel’s latest 3rd generation Core i7 Processor, dedicated graphics processing, a full HD display, a Blu-ray drive, generous storage capacity and JBL optimized speakers complete with subwoofer, the Series 5 550P delivers an exceptional multimedia experience even while on-the-go, " remarked David Song, senior vice president of the IT Solutions Business at Samsung Electronics.
“Taking into account in-depth consumer feedback and a rapidly evolving content environment, we are offering the most optimized solution to users with the Series 5 550P. It offers a next-level ‘look, listen and feel’ experience that no other notebook will match,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung to unveil 105-inch curved UHD TV
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray