Samsung unveils new notebook series
Amman, May 19, 2012
Samsung Electronics has launched its new Notebook Series 5 550P with a 3rd Generation Intel Core i7 Processor, designed to extend its performance-driven offerings in the notebook PC category.
The Series 5 550P – offered in 15” and 17” sizes – is designed to meet users’ increasing demands for high-quality multimedia content with a number of powerful features, said a company statement.
"With Intel’s latest 3rd generation Core i7 Processor, dedicated graphics processing, a full HD display, a Blu-ray drive, generous storage capacity and JBL optimized speakers complete with subwoofer, the Series 5 550P delivers an exceptional multimedia experience even while on-the-go, " remarked David Song, senior vice president of the IT Solutions Business at Samsung Electronics.
“Taking into account in-depth consumer feedback and a rapidly evolving content environment, we are offering the most optimized solution to users with the Series 5 550P. It offers a next-level ‘look, listen and feel’ experience that no other notebook will match,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project