Major lifestyle show set for Abu Dhabi
Dubai, September 12, 2012
Thousands of exhibitors and visitors expected to attend an upcoming major new consumer lifestyle exhibition in Abu Dhabi, featuring six unique shows in one.
Organised by dmg :: events Middle East, the Life & Style Show UAE will take place from December 5 to 7 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (Adnec).
The event will comprise of six individual shows -- Speed & Power, Home & Living, Fashion & Beauty, Gizmos, Gadgets & Tech, Sport & Leisure and Toys, Hobbies & Games.
With a strong emphasis on the visitor experience, the show will be rich in opportunities not only to see but also to participate. Each event will include an array of interactive and innovative features – from Fashion & Beauty’s catwalk shows through to Home & Living’s demo homes.
Visitors to The Life & Style Show UAE will be able to access the six individual events, including the feature areas, via one ticket. In addition to entry, each visitor will also receive a complimentary gift bag packed full of goodies.
The collective events will occupy the majority of Adnec and are expected to deliver in excess of 50,000 visitors over the three days. This shall be achieved through a comprehensive PR and marketing campaign including print, online, social media, viral, radio, outdoor as well as guerrilla marketing.
Retail will be an important element of the show’s proposition, offering visitors the chance to walk away with purchases.
“Exhibitors will have the opportunity to reach a diverse audience of Emiratis, residents and tourists from a wide age group who are expected to attend from across the UAE,” said Ashley Roberts, event director, dmg::events Middle East.
“The show will appeal to everyone due to the wide spectrum of sectors that will be covered by the six events. Whether it is a family looking for a fun day out or a car enthusiast looking for the latest car modifications.
“Through dmg::events Middle East’s vast experience in launching and running large scale exhibitions such as ADIPEC we are well placed to deliver a show on this scale and to the standard that we intend,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsung launches Chromebook 2 Series
- Emaar to list shopping malls & retail subsidiary
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs