Samsung Galaxy S III sees record sales
Amman, September 22, 2012
Samsung Electronics said its Galaxy S III smartphone has set a new record achieving 20 million unit sales in just 100 days since its launch in May.
As Samsung’s most successful smartphone to date, the Galaxy S III has genenerated sales quicker than any of its predecessors, said a top official.
Designed for humans and inspired by nature, the Galaxy S III is a revolutionary smartphone that delivers a uniquely personalized and intuitive user experience.
It includes a generous 4.8 inch HD Super Amoled display for a stunning viewing experience, and a variety of powerful camera features that ensure all moments are captured easily and instantly.
The smartphone uses intelligent software that responds interactively to your face, gestures and voice. It also sports a range of additional features that boost performance and the overall user experience in entirely new ways, including Smart Stay, S Beam and AllShare Cast.
“The Galaxy S III has enjoyed tremendous attention and popularity since its launch in May, and we are thrilled with its success,” remarked JK Shin, the president and head of IT & Mobile Communications Division at Samsung Electronics.
“We will never stop providing the latest smart mobile technologies to help users live a life extraordinary,” he added.
Following its successful launch, the stylish device will be available in a variety of colors including Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Gray in addition to Pebble Blue and Marble White.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector