Asus unveils new notebook at Gitex
Dubai, September 30, 2012
Taiwan-based Asus, a leading computer manufacturer, has unveiled its latest 15.6-inch Intel Core i5-powered K series notebook at the ongoing Gitex Shopper 2012, a major consumer electronics show in Dubai.
Priced at Dh1999 ($544), the K56CA includes an optical drive squeezed into a 21mm thin body, as well as three USB ports and an SD card reader.
“With the K56CA, Asus is starting to incorporate Ultrabook-like attributes into our mainstream line. Be it the slim form factor and looks or a 2-second standby-to-on time, Asus is making the move to offer high-value features at a mainstream price point.” said Leon Yu, regional MD of Asus Middle East.
“What better time to introduce such a value laden product, than Gitex Shopper; the K56CA is the very definition of a great deal.”
The Asus K56CA grey hairline design gives this notebook a professional look, he added.
Asus has included its Sonic Master technology offering a powerful sound and rich base in the new notebook.
Gitex Shopper is running from September 29 to October 6 at the Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain