Asus unveils new notebook at Gitex
Dubai, September 30, 2012
Taiwan-based Asus, a leading computer manufacturer, has unveiled its latest 15.6-inch Intel Core i5-powered K series notebook at the ongoing Gitex Shopper 2012, a major consumer electronics show in Dubai.
Priced at Dh1999 ($544), the K56CA includes an optical drive squeezed into a 21mm thin body, as well as three USB ports and an SD card reader.
“With the K56CA, Asus is starting to incorporate Ultrabook-like attributes into our mainstream line. Be it the slim form factor and looks or a 2-second standby-to-on time, Asus is making the move to offer high-value features at a mainstream price point.” said Leon Yu, regional MD of Asus Middle East.
“What better time to introduce such a value laden product, than Gitex Shopper; the K56CA is the very definition of a great deal.”
The Asus K56CA grey hairline design gives this notebook a professional look, he added.
Asus has included its Sonic Master technology offering a powerful sound and rich base in the new notebook.
Gitex Shopper is running from September 29 to October 6 at the Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain