HP launches new deskjet printers
Dubai, October 1, 2012
HP has announced an expanded portfolio of its deskjet ink advantage printers with six new models that offer more choices for affordable, printing, including first-to-market technologies such as wireless direct printing that does not require a network.
Designed to meet the needs of home and micro-business users in emerging markets, the HP deskjet ink advantage system offers HP quality and reliability at a lower cost, said a top official.
“HP has an unrivalled track record of bringing industry-leading innovation and choice to our customers. Our growing deskjet ink advantage portfolio will offer more affordable choices that allow our customers to print more at a lower cost, without sacrificing quality or reliability,” remarked Salim Ziade, general manager, Printing and Personal Systems Group, HP Middle East.
With the new system, HP is making quality printing more affordable for home users and micro-business customers, enabling them to print up to two times the amount of pages for the same cost, explained Ziade.
The new HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 and 5525 e-All-in-One printers, priced at Dh379 ($103) and Dh469 respectively, offer HP wireless direct printing that allow users to easily print from wireless-enabled mobile devices without a network or router.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model