Eros launches 75-inch Samsung Smart TV
Dubai, October 1, 2012
Eros Group, a leading distributor of electronic brands in the Middle East, has launched the Samsung 75-inch Smart TV in the United Arab Emirates.
The best-in-class ES9000 meets the rising market demand for televisions 60-inches and larger, and delivers a unique design concept with a rose-gold coloured finish, a company statement said.
Niranjan Gidwani, deputy CEO, Eros Group, said, “October is the time when consumers look forward to new technology and products and this year Eros Group is proud to offer the latest technology from Samsung.”
“The new Samsung LED ES9000 excels not just in quality and functionality but also the features and design making it sophisticated and simply beyond comparison.”
The set’s design concept includes a super-slim7.9 mm curved bezel with no visible seams, complementing the TV’s square stand. Additionally, the TV’s built-in camera is hidden within the top of the bezel, rendering it invisible when not in use.
The ES9000 includes the complete suite of Samsung’s Smart TV features—Smart Interaction, Smart Content and Smart Evolution—that were introduced with Samsung’s flagship Smart TVs earlier this year.
These features enable users to control and interact with their TVs in a more intuitive way; choose from a broader range of premium and signature content that can be shared across multiple devices; and access the latest hardware and software features to constantly receive updates on their Smart TVs.
The ES9000 also includes Sound Share, the newest Smart TV feature, which automatically and wirelessly connects TV audio to Samsung’s Series 6 and Series 7 wireless audio with dock systems.
Furthermore, the ES9000 offers a faster and more seamless Smart TV experience to fit the ultimate lifestyle, through a new dual-core processor that allows consumers to download and use multiple apps while browsing the Web.
The ES9000’s picture quality matches this enhanced Smart TV experience, utilizing Samsung’s Micro Dimming Ultimate and Precision Black technology to deliver richer, more optimized color and detail; higher contrast ratios; a 30 per cent improvement in sharpness and black levels; and a 60 per cent improvement in brightness levels over the ES8000 series—supporting larger screen sizes and longer viewing distances.
The Samsung ES9000 is available in all major 30 Eros Digital Home stores across UAE at Dh39,999 ($10,887), according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store