Gigabyte launches GenNext motherboards
Dubai, October 8, 2012
Gigabyte Technology, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards based in Taiwan, has launched its latest FM2 series motherboards supporting next generation AMD A-Series accelerated processing units.
The new F2A85X-UP4, the flagship of the Gigabyte FM2 series, incorporates the company's ultra durable 5 technology, digital power delivery and other exclusive features that guarantee customers the best from AMD’s new ‘Trinity’ technology.
“A number of new features and technologies make their debut on the AMD platform, including Ultra Durable 5 technology, Dual UEFI 3D Bios, digital power delivery, triple display support and Lucid Virtu MVP,” commented Tim Handley, the deputy director of Motherboard Marketing at Gigabyte.
“These new FM2 series motherboards offer outstanding value for any DIY builder looking to harness the improved performance of AMD’s Trinity APUs,” he added.
Handley said the latest Gigabyte FM2 motherboards are the first AMD motherboards to incorporate several exclusive Gigabyte technologies.
"Featuring high current capable components including the industry’s highest rated 60A IR3550 PowIRstage ICs, Gigabyte Ultra Durable 5 motherboards provide the best quality power delivery to the CPU for record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award