Xerox unveils new enhancements to collection
Dubai, October 8, 2012
Leading document management corporation, Xerox, has unveiled new enhancements to its FreeFlow Digital Workflow Collection, enabling printers to stay competitive in an increasingly demanding industry.
A number of upgrades to several popular FreeFlow solutions give printers innovative ways to maximise time, productivity and resources, a statement from Xerox said.
As web-to-print orders continue to increase, upgrades to Xerox FreeFlow Web Services 9.0 makes it easier to interact with international companies with tools to handle multiple languages and currencies, the statement said.
To address the spike in mobile device use, both printers and their customers can access FreeFlow Web Services via their smartphones and tablets, removing any barriers to placing or receiving an order. Also, with the Web Services’ open system, printers can tailor and integrate their site with third party or organic software.
New to the FreeFlow Variable Information (VI) Suite is an expanded feature set to support a PDF workflow. Both VI Design Express and VI Design Pro can now create PDF files right at a workstation. Users can select the best output option for their needs based on speed, flexibility and cost.
This update supports PDF objects as variable resources and is compliant with industry standards. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE