Sarar set for Mideast foray with Kuwait store
Kuwait, November 1, 2012
Sarar, a global menswear brand, will be introducing its new collection in Kuwait, marking the opening of its first store in the Middle East.
The outlet will open in the new extension of The Avenues mall, in partnership with the leading international retail franchise operator M H Alshaya.
Established in 1944, in Eskişehir, Turkey, Sarar uses premium upscale menswear and accessories featuring strong classical and modern Italian and Turkish designs, a statement said.
“Both in Turkey and internationally, Sarar’s unique offering is all about quality menswear at affordable prices,” said Emrah Eren, business director, Sarar at M H Alshaya.
“We use the most innovative manufacturing and design processes that use quality materials carefully selected by expert designers. The resulting menswear ranges from Sarar really showcase the brand’s desire for perfection and we are delighted to bring Sarar to a discerning audience in Kuwait and the wider Middle East, who we believe will be inspired by its unique array of designs."
Sarar’s unique service to the customer includes having an experienced and professional tailor on site in its elegant store where customers can enjoy choosing a suit and have it completely personalised to their measurements. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign