Shift launches new 50 Cent DJ headphones
Dubai, December 17, 2012
Shift, a leading distributor of consumer electronics in the Middle East and Africa, has unveiled Street By 50 Cent DJ headphones, the iconic and latest headphone series from SMS Audio – a premier brand in headphones and earphones.
The headphones come in black and city gray options which appeal to a broad range of end users, from studio engineers, to artists, fans - whether in the studio, at a show or on-the-go, a statement from the company said.
The DJ pro performance headphones utilise professionally tuned drivers and gold-plated connectors to deliver the highest quality of studio sound on the go with enhanced bass. For added durability and ease of use, the cord is reinforced and features a flat design to eliminate twisting, tangling and knotting.
It comes with two detachable cords - one for making phone calls, and a coiled DJ cord for extra length and durability. The Street by 50 Cent DJ headphones are coupled with easy folding hinges and ultra plush memory foam leather rotating ear cups.
Mazen Khanafer, managing director, Shift, said: “The Street by 50 Cent DJ headphone is here – encompassing the style, emotion and heart for audiences, live or on record. One can be assured of peak performance for those with passion for music and a unique eye for design and style.”
“50 Cent, the chief executive of SMS Audio has for ultimate goal to provide listeners with a first-class audio experience. The Street DJ series fulfills that goal.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- DDF sets new anniversary sales record
- Al-Futtaim in deal to set up giant Morocco mall
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles