Toshiba launches new tablet
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Toshiba Gulf today launched the AT300SE, an updated version of its thin and light tablet, the Toshiba AT300.
Like its predecessor, the AT300SE is specially engineered to meet the digital demands of today’s mobile users, but has some new, exciting features, said a statement.
“Combining affordability with the functions of a 10-inch mainstream tablet, the AT300SE offers the stylishness and efficient performance required by today’s mobile users. Its introduction helps Toshiba expand the boundary of the tablet market,” said Santosh Varghese, general manager, Computer Systems Division, Toshiba Gulf.
The tablet is equipped with micro-USB for easy data transfer, a micro-SD card slot, along with the convenience of Bluetooth for wireless headphones and keyboard connection. Its chassis is made for durability, and painted with Precious Silver for a classic, elegant look, said the statement.
It has a built-in high quality video camera, microphone and speakers for convenient online communication; and the promise of convenient web browsing and video streaming with its all-new Nvidia Tegra 3 quad core processors.
The AT300SE has a 16:10 aspect ratio great for widescreen movies, and a 10-finger multitouch design that allows you complete control of your visual experience, it said.
The new Toshiba AT300SE offers a superfast and smooth performance from its Android™ 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Wifi lighbulb launched in UAE
- Seiko unveils GPS watches
- Géant opens 2nd supermarket in Abu Dhabi
- MAF malls in Dubai unveil festive décor
- Global luxury brands for Riyadh expo
- Luxury brands step up battle for travelling shoppers
- Dutch food retailer SPAR announces Oman foray
- Panasonic unveils new range of kettles
- Tecbuy expands store-in-store concept in UAE
- Samsung launches advanced Galaxy model