Redtag launches customer loyalty program
Dubai, March 14, 2013
RedTag, a leading value fashion and home stores chain in GCC, has launched the ‘rt rewards’, its first loyalty program, leveraging Capillary Technologies’ cloud-based suite of Intelligent Customer Engagement solutions.
RedTag offers a rewarding in-store experience linked to a loyalty program that customers can enjoy using either loyalty cards or mobile/smart phones, said a company statement.
The program uses a predictive analytics model to determine customer needs based on customer and purchase data and design campaigns accordingly, thus engaging every customer with relevant and targeted rewards.
Customers can also conveniently manage loyalty points on the ‘rt rewards’ web portal on RedTag website, it added.
The retail chain believes that by promoting and rewarding on the products preferred and liked by customers, this loyalty initiative will fortify ‘brand fidelity’ and drive footfalls and conversions.
“At RedTag we believe in offering an enjoyable shopping experience to our value-conscious customers while providing maximum returns on their engagements with the brand,” remarked its CEO Ernest J.Hosking.
“We are confident that our customers will enjoy the benefits of this new, technology-driven loyalty initiative and enjoy shopping with us even more while they receive accelerated rewards. The UAE is the first market where we have introduced the rt rewards program and we plan to expand it to other markets very quickly,” he added.
On investing in technology-driven platforms for loyalty programs, Hosking said the customer is seeking an experience and convenience rich shopping which is only achievable by understanding their behavior better.
"Keeping with the global trend, we decided to adopt cloud and mobile technology to provide our customers a seamless experience across our stores through a real-time, personalized communicationprogramwhich is truly world class," he sated.
The ‘rt rewards’ has already signed up a great number of members in its pre-launch stage and the RedTag team is confident of creating a large loyal customer base across Middle East very soon, said Hosking.
"It took Capillary just 2 months to go from conceptualization to launch. They managed the entire process with superb efficiency and limited support from our technology team. Indeed an impressive performance," he added.
Capillary is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions that help businesses to intelligently engage with customers through mobile, social and in-store channels.
Vikas Tayal, the regional head, MEA for Capillary Technologies said, "Intelligent retailing is the way forward to boost your share in GCC’s $12 billion apparel market. Capillary looks forward to support Redtag’s growth plans and customer centric orientation for all their stores in the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet
- Italian fashion brand opens Dubai Mall store